Lana Del Rey, the American singer and songwriter has been in the news for sometime now. The songwriter got herself into a bit of controversy while she announced the release of her new album. Fans have always supported the artist for her take on tragic romance, glamour, melancholia and references to the pop culture.
With soulful vocals, Lana Del Rey, shot to fame in 2011 with a persona of a retro chic with modern thinking. She’s got a particular style in the way she carries herself which makes her stand out from the rest of the celebrities. From floral dresses to laced gowns, be ready to feast your eyes as we show you the ten times the “Video Games” singer could be a fashion police.
1. If you’re a die hard Lana fan, this outfit should remind you of her track “Once Upton A Dream” from the movie “Maleficent”. The singer is covered with Swarovski at the Royal Albert Hall on December 10, 2018 in London, England. (Photo by David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images)
2. Lana Del Rey looks like a heavenly body wearing a Gucci dress with a headpiece made of painted feathers and crystals, inspired by ‘Our Lady of Sorrows’ by Alessandro Michele. If you look closely the dress has initials LDR. (Photo by Neilson Barnard/Getty Images)
3. There is something totally magical about Lana Del Rey and that is clearly seen in this picture. Totally an angel at the 60th Annual GRAMMY Awards at Madison Square Garden on January 28, 2018 in New York City. (Photo by Mike Coppola/FilmMagic)
4. When you think Lana Del Rey, you are thinking floral prints and gowns. The singer was an aesthetic bouquet the MTV EMAs 2017 held at The SSE Arena, Wembley on November 12, 2017 in London, England. (Photo by Andreas Rentz/Getty Images for MTV)
5. Let’s just pull up the lyrics of “Roses”, an unreleased song by the singer because this dress pattern can surely be the cover art of the soundtrack. Lana Del Rey attends the 2016 Breakthrough Prize Ceremony on November 8, 2015 in Mountain View, California. (Photo by Kimberly White/Getty Images for Breakthrough Prize)
6. Lana Del Rey totally slays this pattern on multiple occasions, but this is our favorite. The singer performs at The Pyramid Stage on Day 2 of the Glastonbury Festival at Worthy Farm on June 28, 2014 in Glastonbury, England. (Photo by Shirlaine Forrest/WireImage)
7. Lana Del Rey looks like a version of Disney Snow White princess while she performs onstage during amfAR’s 21st Cinema Against AIDS Gala on May 22, 2014 in Cap d’Antibes, France. (Photo by Daniele Venturelli/amfAR14/WireImage)
8. Lana Del Rey looks like “Florida Kilos” in the stunning silver gown with a black cape while she attends the “Schiaparelli And Prada: Impossible Conversations” Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 7, 2012 in New York City. (Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images)
9. I believe we have seen Lana Del Rey in all kinds of gowns, I mean we could just call her ‘queen of gowns’. She is seen attending Electrolux at Opening Night of The 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 15, 2013 in Cannes, France. (Photo by Ian Gavan/WireImage for Electrolux)
10. This could definitely be the next summer outfit if Coronovirus outbreak had not occurred. The singer attends the BRIT Awards 2016 at The O2 Arena on February 24, 2016 in London, England. (Photo by Brian Rasic/WireImage)