Britney Spears has come back into limelight by surprisingly dropping an unreleased song, “
Mood Ring (On Demand)” which just makes us wonder what more does the singer keep to herself. This made us think how well do we know Britney Spears.
Here are the ten things we definitely know about the singer!
1. Britney Spears was married to Kevin Federline for two and half years and has two boys named Sean Pretson and Jayden James. However, before him she was married to Jason Allen Alexander for only 55 hours in Las Vegas. (Photo by J. Merritt/FilmMagic)
2. The singer was almost in all girls group called ‘Innocence’ before signing with Jive Records in 1997. Britney Spears, Madonna and Christina Aguilera perform opening act at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards (Photo by Kevin Kane/WireImage)
3. Just minutes after 2007 infamous breakdown, the owner of the salon sold the singer’s shaved hair, a red bull can and a lighter on eBay for $1Million. Daily News front page February 18, 2007 (Photo by NY Daily News Archive via Getty Images)
4. Britney Spears was declared the most searched person of 2000 decade by the Guinness World Records. She attends the 2017 Pre-GRAMMY Gala And Salute to Industry Icons Honoring Debra Lee at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on February 11, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic)
5. She has her own holiday on November 5th called Britney Day in Las Vegas. In 2014, the city celebrated it for the first time to appreciate the impact of Britney throughout her career. She arrives at a Christmas tree-lighting ceremony on November 21, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Mindy Small/FilmMagic)
6. Britney Spears shut down an election. During April 2017, Israeli Labor Party rescheduled their elections as it was clashing with her sold out concert. She attends the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards at Madison Square Garden on August 28, 2016 in New York City. (Photo by Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic)
7. The “ Criminal” singer turned down a chance to sing “Umbrella” and hence it went to Rihanna. She performs at The AXIS auditorium located in the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. Las Vegas, 22nd June 2016 ( Photo by Marco Piraccini\Archivio Marco Piraccini\Mondadori via Getty Images)
8. Before the American singer was famous, she was an aerobics instructor at her family owned gym. She is is photographed at the 2015 MTV VMA Awards on August 30, 2015 at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Dove Shore/MTV1415/Contour by Getty Images)
9. When Britney was a 20 year old, she admitted in an interview that she has exchanged flirty emails with Prince William. She attends the 2016 Billboard Music Awards at T-Mobile Arena on May 22, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Mindy Small/FilmMagic)
10. Britney Spears is the highest paid reality show judge ever. She was paid $15 million to appear on X- Factor in 2012. (Photo by Michael Kovac/Getty Images for EJAF)