It’s the 10th of May and it is Mother’s Day!
Being a mother is no piece of cake, but that being said, it’s a beautiful thing. So, here are some of the biggest names in the industry simply enjoying every bit of motherhood. Juggling a pregnancy or kids along with new projects is no walk in the park. But, boy do these women know exactly how to multitask.
From Beyonce, to Alicia Keys, to Pink!, these powerful women can do it all. They’ve maintained their super stardom and embraced motherhood in all its glory. And along with it all, they’ve made sure that everyone knows – you can’t mess with a musician mother. Check out these boss women .
1. Beyoncé is here with the ultimate mother’s day message: “I have so much admiration for women who are mothers, who balance family and work,” she explained in an interview back in 2011. “I see them and I have this word in my head — respect. I also look to learn. I see these women and I think, ‘Yes, it can be balanced, it can all work out.’ I do believe that it’s possible to have it all — work… babies. It’s all a question of being very organized. That’s what I’m getting my head around.” Oof what a mother she is… Photo Credit: Jason LaVeris / Contributor
2. Shakira carrying her children Milan and Sasha and looking like a rocking mother doing it! Photo Credit: David Ramos
3. JLo was once pregnant! Could you tell with her current 2020 body? Being a mother is such a big deal to Jennifer Lopez and she never misses an opportunity to gush about it during interviews. Photo Credit: Jason Merritt
4. Being a mother is also about acceptance and P!nk has shown the way forward! When her daughter told her she wanted to marry an African woman one day, the singer embraced her daughter’s remarks instead of trying to sway her toward a straight narrative. “I was like, ‘Great. Can you teach me how to make African food?,'” Pink said. Photo Credit: Robby Klein
5. Britney Spears here with her sons Sean Federline and Jayden James Federline in 2013 is all the cuteness you need today. Go Mother Spears! Photo Credit: Steve Granitz
6. Here’s a happy family with super-mother Gwen Stefani with her whole happy family at Disneyland. No walk in the park at all taking two toddlers on a trip like that! Photo Credit: Paul Hiffmeyer
7. Another power mother putting her kids first, and where? Yes in Disneyland! Here is Celine Dion and twin sons Eddy and Nelson! Photo Credit: Scott Brinegar
8. “I sound like such a tool but becoming a mother has made me next-level confident,” Kelly Clarkson once said. Perhaps a lot of other mothers out there share this sentiment. Photo Credit: Christian Thompson
9. Early in the year, Alicia Keys put up a sweet picture of her kids, Egypt and Genesis. It was followed by this message: “One of the best things about my Sunday is snuggling these two… ” Photo Credit: Marc Piaseck
10. Mariah Carey named her children Moroccan and Monroe and we are all here for the creativity! Here’s a pop icon who can really do it all. Photo Credit: Alexander Tamargo