Here are the ten things you must know about Rihanna because recently, she’s decided to push back her ninth album so that she can focus on her beauty line. The singer’s music career and her
Fenty brand has brought her nearly $60,00,00,000. The ‘ Work‘ singer has had no time to spare for being an all rounder, her achievements speak for herself. Let’s get to know the singer a bit more, shall we?
Rihanna’s Official Instagram)
1. Wondering why does the modern boss lady use the word ‘Fenty’ for her brands? It’s her surname – Robyn Rihanna Fenty.
2. Not only does Rihanna own her music, beauty and fashion empires but also a street. In 2017, Barbados government renamed Westbury New Road as Rihanna Drive.
3. Rihanna has crawled through mud in combat boots, why? She was an army cadet in a sub-military program when she was in school at Barbados, her native.
4. Rihanna was discovered by the singer and rapper, Jay Z. He did not let ‘BadGal’ leave the building until the contract was signed.
5. Though we don’t think the ‘We Found Love’ singer needed vocal training. But apparently, she was trained by the singer, Ne-Yo.
6. The singer has found a place as a wax figure. Pretty common? No! Get this, there are eight of her figures in the Madame Tussauds, all over the world.
7. Only Rihanna can do this! She insured her legs for $1 million after she won the Gillette’s Venus Breeze competition for the best legs in 2017.
8. Well it takes a genius to be in the Guinness World Records. And, our star definitely is one, she holds six of them.
9. Rihanna was only 17 years old when she released her first album, “Music of the Sun”. The album reached No.10 on the Billboard 200 chart and also received gold certification.
10. This should tell you how successful she’s gotten! She could never graduate but then she spoke at Harvard when the university awarded her Humanitarian of the Year.