Pop superstar, Miley Cyrus, has been
taking the music world by storm following the release of her latest chart hit – ‘Midnight Sky’. And, while this track sees Cyrus being herself, unabashedly, it brings many shades of the star’s persona to the fore.
From the brand new mullet to her blonde locks and thick eyeliner, Miley has shown off a whole new side to herself during this era of 80s retro goodness. So, sparkles, class and attitude galore, here’s every shade of Miley Cyrus in the ‘Midnight Sky’ era.
Photo Credits: Cyrus’
Official Social Media
1. Dripping in Chanel, and finesse, Miley’s locked and loaded. Talk about a strong first impression, huh?
2. This shade of ‘Midnight Sky’ sees her looking like the sole owner of a huge gothic mansion. Sorry, is it just us?
3. And, then she drops gothic mansion owner for West Hollywood club owner. The colour, the sparkles, the sheer vibrancy of it all? No one’s doing it like her.
4. Now, see – Miley Cyrus really can do it all. How does she make this backstage get up look like a full-on stage costume?
5. And, if you thought this era was just about the sparkle, you were wrong. ‘Midnight Sky’ has got Miley shining in cutouts and confidence.
6. See? Cut-outs and confidence was right.
7. Miley Cyrus at the 2020 VMAs was a sight to behold and she knows it. Just look at her.
8. Sparkle is a colour in the Miley Cyrus dictionary. Sorry, we don’t make the rules.
9. How do you look that good eating a slice of pizza. Please, teach us, Ma’am.
10. This deserves to be framed in a museum. Now, don’t argue; you know we’re right.
By: Ahalya Narayanan