Your safety is our utmost concern and we will take every precaution to ensure that you have a wonderful evening with us.
- We reserves the right of admission.
- We will allow you entry only if you are above 21 years of age.
- Only couples are allowed. Management reserves the right of admission for stags.
- We urge you to dress in smart casuals or party wear.
- Any kind of flammable items, arms,ammunitions, knives, sharp edged objects, etc are strictly prohibited.
- Food and Beverage items from outside are not allowed inside the night club.
INSIDE THE CLUB
- Management will not be held responsible for any loss of belongings/valuables.
- Any damage to the property of the night club/hotel will be recovered from the concerned person.
- Entry to the DJ console area and personal requests to the DJ are strictly prohibited.
- Please inform the management of any suspicious object/people found in the night club.
- Any person causing or intending to cause disturbance / disruption in the night club on the account of rude/violent behaviour, use of derogatory/inflammatory language, verbal or physical intimidation, obscene or lewd acts & gestures, racial abuse, non-payment of bills, provoking/indulging in fight will be evicted from the premises of the night club & the hotel or would be handed over to the police.
ALCOHOL AND DRUGS
- The management reserves the right to refuse alcohol to guests at any point of time without citing any reason.
- Alcohol is served to persons above 21 years of age who can furnish a valid age proof.
- Consumption/possession of drugs, narcotic substances & other illegal substances are strictly prohibited inside the night club & in the hotel premises. The hotel reserves the right to evict any person found doing so.
- Indigo Live Music Bar may collect personal identification information from users via website, Social Media or any other way. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Indigo Live Music Bar may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about user’s means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- To process transactions we may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service for that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service. To administer content, promotion, survey or other Site features. To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: The email address users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt for our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage & processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site, following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and material found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Kindly acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or error to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any product, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirement.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Indigo Live Music Bar’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Bangalore, Karnataka (India).